Complaint Review: United Options

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: HarryNNewOrleans — Kenner Louisiana
United Options
, Select State/Province USA

United Options I invested 1k and now I my withdrawal request has not been honored - this is DAY 8 Virgins Islands or Cyprus Virgin Islands

*Author of original report: Most of the money in my account now

*Author of original report: As of 03/10/2014 still do not have my money

I initally deposited $500.00 USD into United Options and shortly thereafter I recieved a call from the Broker Alex Sherwood who told me aoubt Facebook taking a big hit that day and he reccommened that I invest more into that option as a declining stock. I invested another $500.00 and at the end of the day, managed a $169.00 gain.  I then requested that my funds be put back on my credit card and I was withdrawing all funds.

I called the main number which is a NY area code and asked proper procedure to withdraw my funds.  United Options instructed me to send them a copy of the Credit card used and a copy of my Drivers License. I did that and even confirmed they received it as well as was that everything I needed - to which they responded yes it was complete and the request has been submitted.

Now afer contacting United Options everyday for status they kept telling me it is in process and will be complete shortly.  At 3am last night - day 7 - they wrote to me saying my request was incomplete. United Options told me they needed a copy of the front and back of the credit card used.  I sent a copy of the front and back of the card right away as per the request.

I find the request of United Options for copies of my ID and credit card odd as they took the money out of my credit card in seconds and getting my money withdrawn is taking forever.  This is day 8 - still no withdrawal money has been placed back on my account.

I have bills to pay and I am now in a serious jam financially.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Options/Select-StateProvince/United-Options-I-invested-1k-and-now-I-my-withdrawal-request-has-not-been-honored-this-1128184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Options

Most of the money in my account now

AUTHOR: HarryNNewOrleans - ()

I am still waiting on the gains.  Another weird piece of information;  The original moneies put in via credit card has been paid back - but the gains part they have to send that part to your bank.  This whole process has been a heck of a nightmare - be so happy when it is all over.  Never ever will I do this sort of business again - I do not care which company it is.  Such a bitter taste after this one.

As of 03/10/2014 still do not have my money

AUTHOR: HarryNNewOrleans - ()

I am calling every single day at least once per day requesting my money be sent asap.  I am so upset with myself for being stupid to try to make a quick buck and at them for not sending my money.  All I want is my money and I promise to God I will never ever do business of this sort ever again.  I will be living under a bridge in a few days thanks to this situation.