Complaint Review: United Parcel Service

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By:fARMINGTON New Mexico
United Parcel Service
901 N Auburn #8 Farmington, New Mexico U.S.A.

United Parcel Service ripoff liars crooks made me lose thousands of $$$$ Farmington, Florida, Phoenix, New Mexico

*Consumer Suggestion: Next time do this!

I am a business owner of a mortgage company and I depend on carriers on a daily basis. In November of 2002 I sent a Package to Mesa Arizona. It was to arrive in the Am. The lender needed this package to fund a loan. So what does United Parcel Service say it's on the truck and that's what they said for two weeks. When the package never arived on that November morning I call the Service Center and told them I did not have time to wait 2 weeks for a search and investigation.

I told her the content cost my clients 100.00 and that I would have to pull that out of my own pocket. Customer services asked me to re-overnight the package and they would reimbures me the shipping charge and the 100.00 dollars and so I did. I contacted the appraiser, got the inspection report and re-mailed it through United Parcel services. This package arrived in a timely manner. Yet now 2 real estate agents I work with was very angry with my company and the lender and the client had to stay in a motel, this became a downward spiral.

The person buying the house needed the money to fund their house. There were about 5 families affected. So now over the past 8 months I have not been reimbursed by United Parcel Service. The Houses closed late and looked bad for my Company.

I since have lost these real estate agents at a revenue loss of about $12,000.00 a month. I have not paid the invoice and have called regularly to the service center where now they are stating that they never said that. They have turned me over to collections and after explaining to them what they have done the collection person agrees with me. All I wanted was the $100.00 + the shipping charge reimbured. Thats still All I want. This company has made me lose thousands of $$$$.

I have told them if this is reported on my credit report I will stick a consumer statement and I promise I will use all 100 words they give me.

Lori
FARMINGTON, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2003 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Parcel-Service/Farmington-New-Mexico-87401/United-Parcel-Service-ripoff-liars-crooks-made-me-lose-thousands-of-Farmington-Flori-66096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Parcel Service

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Next time do this!

AUTHOR: Anon. - (United States of America)

Next time use the Federal mail and mail your package Express Mail with a return receipt and a tracking number.  You can watch exactly where your package is along the way.

And Good Lord, buddy, do not ship by UPS in the West.  They will ship your package back to St. Louis, MO., their hub, then out to Phoenix, AZ., then to Mesa.  USPS would have taken it directly to Albuquerque, then to Phoenix, then Mesa.  Know your routes that your packages travel.

David, Jackson, MS.  My father owned the first radio station in Farmington, N.M., that became KENN radio.