Complaint Review: United Patent Research Ltd.

• Submitted: Wed, September 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: Stretch — Milwaukee Wisconsin USA
United Patent Research Ltd.
2939 Olney-Sandy Spring Rd. Olney, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 8889977113
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

United Patent Research Ltd - UPR - United Patent Resources Don't be a sucker like I was. Olney Maryland

I was scammed out of $795.00 by United Patent Research.  I am writing this complaint to let anyone who reads this not to believe anything they say.  I talked to some guy named George Henry.  He told me things like Walmart and Adidas were interested in my idea.

I asked them to refund my money" they never did", and I never heard from them again after that.  So all I want now is to prevent this from happening to someone else.  Do not become a victim of these scam artist.

I thought about writing a long explanation about my experience with this company.  All I have to say is do not waste any of yoiur time or money with them.  Hope you take my advice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Patent-Research-Ltd/Olney-Maryland-20832/United-Patent-Research-Ltd-UPR-United-Patent-Resources-Dont-be-a-sucker-like-I-was-O-495550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Patent Research Ltd.