Complaint Review: United Processing

• Reported By: Danielle131 — Kirkland Washington United States of America
United Processing
http://www.unitedproc.com/ Brownsburg, Indiana United States of America

United Processing Total Scam! Brownsburg, Indiana

So this "company" didn't even bother to call me- they called my dad and my estranged uncle whom I haven't spoken to in 9 years. I got the phone number after my dad called saying that this person said I was going to jail for writing a bad check. Called them up, spoke to "Carl" and some other man after Carl got mad at me for correcting him on all the information he was telling me. First they said that I had written a bad check from Wells Fargo- first strike: I've never had checks, nor have I ever written a check. Then he said that it was a bad debit card transaction from 04/2009- second strike: I closed my Wells Fargo account- in good standing- in June of 2008. So this is when Carl passed me off to another man saying that I was being "hostile" with him. I let the other guy finish his speach about "what I've done" and the fraud I've committed, then asked me if I like to make good on this charge by paying $580.00 today. Well, I laughed- it was clearly a scam, and I told the guy that, too. He didn't like that too much: he said he would have a warrant for my arrest sent out today- however, he's based in Indiana and I'm based in Washington, and you can't be arrested for a debt (even if it was true). I asked him to please hand-deliver this warrant to my house today, to which he told me I could have fun in the back of an SUV with all the other jailers- and then he hung up. I have to admit, I had fun messing with these people, though it is a bit concerning that they have my social security number- not that they can do much with it since I have identity theft protection through my bank. I would recommend getting identity theft protection to anyone who gets a call from these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Processing/Brownsburg-Indiana-/United-Processing-Total-Scam-Brownsburg-Indiana-982162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Processing