Complaint Review: United Processing

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
United Processing
101 Century 21 Dr.Ste107 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

United Processing Trying to send final payment to United Processing, they would hang up on me and threaten to send police to my job. Jacksonville Florida

I have been trying to finish out this payment for 4months now, I ran into financial diffficulties, so I was late a few times. My final payment is less than $97.00. I spoke with a Mr. Baker on 11/18/2008 around 4:55p.m., this was on a Tuesday. I told him that I can complete this payment on 11/20/2008, sending the whold balance, his response was, do not call my office, and we will embarrase yoU at your job. This company did not want to recieve the last payment. I was threatened to have authorities to come to my job.

Tyrus
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Processing/Jacksonville-Florida-32216/United-Processing-Trying-to-send-final-payment-to-United-Processing-they-would-hang-up-o-392526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Processing