Complaint Review: United Property Associates

• Reported By: Homeowner — Suffolk Virginia United States of America
United Property Associates
5849 Harbour View Blvd. Suffolk, Virginia United States of America

United Property Associates 3rd Mildew notice Suffolk, Virginia

My 3rd notice for mildew has hardly been 30 days, 10 days after pressurewashing the house 2 weekends in a row with my new $350 washer, they don't get out of the car when come by. The next time you ride by, stop and point it out for me. Who is responsible for the park, it's up keep, trees over growing over the fence, the medal bars protruding up out of the cement where a trash can was mounted, tripping hazard, the basketball net needs replacing and the broken light in the commons area in the front of the sign River Creek. Why are we paying more than Old Mill Creek in yearly dues, and we are receiving far less in compensation. The $4000 lawn care we pay for a $1000 job is ridiculous, the grass growing in the gutters is deplorable; some belongs to some homeowners association while some does not. I was here when the first house was built over 16 years ago, and for $48 in yearly dues we received more benefits than the $260. [continued below]....

.....00 we pay now.

I hope to spend the rest of this summer to disband this Homeowners Association.  Has UPA filed an injunction against the church out front to make sure they build to some standards for our Homeowners Association that we have to live with when they are done, I would hate to see a metal shed built. We should have some signs put up for Residents Parking Only.  I do believe a civic league would do a lot better job.

The broken lights are a, tripping hazard, laceration hazard, and electrical hazard & fire hazard, their insurance should know about this, does the lawn crew have there green cards, do they have a certificate of insurance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2010 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Property-Associates/Suffolk-Virginia-23434/United-Property-Associates-3rd-Mildew-notice-Suffolk-Virginia-623190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Property Associates