Complaint Review: United Public Opinion Group

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: James — Benton Arkansas United States of America
United Public Opinion Group

United Public Opinion Group TOTAL & COMPLETE CROCK OF ......... Internet, Internet

As soon as the recorded voice on the other end started talking, I said to my self...Rip Off.
I continued because the information they were asking for wasn't anything important.

As all the other reports here indicate...They promised a cruise if I answered their survey. I did and yes you guessed it, the web site the recording sent me too wouldn't accept my information and if you try to contact them you get an error page.

I wasn't out anything but a little of my time. I am not crushed because I'm not getting a cruise. Didn't believe it from the start.

The thing that does tick me off is that it is false advertising. Someone should be held accountable for it.
I had never heard of this site (ripoffreport.com) until I googled United Public Opinion Group.

My daddy always told me that if it sounded too good to be true, it more than likely isn't true. He also told me to never expect anything for nothing. One last thing he taught me was to take out anybody that screwed me over. I'm really not screwed over, however I HATE LIARS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Public-Opinion-Group/internet/United-Public-Opinion-Group-TOTAL-COMPLETE-CROCK-OF-Internet-Internet-843568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Public Opinion Group