distinction

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: pissed — jackson Mississippi United States of America
United Public Opinion Group

United Public Opinion Group took marketing info in exchange for a cruise and directed to website to retrieve tickets. that was a dead end. Internet

I was called for an automated market research survey and promised two cruise tickets if i answered the questions.  I answered the questions and then was directed to their website and told to logon with my name and phone number.  I did as instructed, but that resulted in a dead end.

That is, when I entered the information I was told it was invalid.  When I went to their "contact" page and entered information, an error page returned.  There is no phone or street address on their website.  When I called the number that called me for the original survey it was busy.  This appears to be fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Public-Opinion-Group/internet/United-Public-Opinion-Group-took-marketing-info-in-exchange-for-a-cruise-and-directed-to-820478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Public Opinion Group