• Report: #619546

Complaint Review: United Quality Publication, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 02, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 02, 2010

• Reported By: Mignon — Maricopa Arizona United States of America
United Quality Publication, Inc.
POBox 36206 Pensacola, Florida United States of America

United Quality Publication, Inc. Buckeye Sales Co. -slick talker- Pensacola, Florida

Slick-talking Rustin Gates slithered into our office and proceeded to flatter all the women and plead his case for pushing his magazines.  He would NOT take no for an answer and would not leave, so it ended up costing me $49 in CASH (of course) to get rid of this slimy creature.

I saw there was an address listed on my receipt to cancel this cohersed order within a certain number of days, so I didn't feel too stupid (or slimy) for giving him the cash, all the while knowing I'd be getting it back soon.  Wow, the joke was on me!  My husband and I filed the cancellation required and never heard a word.

So...finally I googled the name and here I am.  I feel like a fool for handing cash to a guy I didn't know or trust...just because I thought I'd get it back when I cancelled. I hope he and the company he represnets can be stopped before others find themselves cheated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Quality-Publication-Inc/Pensacola-Florida-32516/United-Quality-Publication-Inc-Buckeye-Sales-Co-slick-talker-Pensacola-Florida-619546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Quality Publication, Inc.