Complaint Review: United Quality Publications INC

• Updated: Mon, November 15, 2010

• Reported By: KImbery — Fairmont West Virginia United States of America
United Quality Publications INC
PO Box 36206 Pensacola Florida 36206, Florida United States of America

United Quality Publications INC 528 Buckeye Sales Company United Quality Publications INC. Ripoff. Door sales men. Pensacola Florida 36206, Florida

Ripped off $51.00, by young blond girl at my door selling magazines, to earn points to win trip, (in the lead she says).I did not have money on hand, so I waited for her other salesmen buddies to pick us up, to drive me a short distance to Middletown Animal Clinic, Fairmont W.V.,26554 were I live. To get $51.00- from my credit account there,  to give her for the magazines. A van picked us up,the driver a young man (maybe Italian),and a young black girl.(traveling state to state) the blond white girl said, for a contest. Me and the blond girl went in animal clinic together on date 07-07-10 at 3:45 p. It could be on camera there? They drove me back home in the van, I don't remember the color or kind name of van. The licence plate was not my home state W.V. I could not see what state it was,but I did get the licence plate #E7U3871 and called the police that day. Because I thought it was fishy, she wanted to sale me more, after telling her that I was poor. I did not receive the magazines for $51.00. I have the receipt 528 Buckeye sales co. United Quality Publication Inc.P.O. Box 36206,Pensacola,FL,32516 Office(850)542-7087 Agent Elsie Koprowski (blond girl).And I have animal clinic receipt with date and time on it and $51.00 on it.I would like my money back or the magazines.And I have already made this report to the police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Quality-Publications-INC/Pensacola-Florida-36206-Florida-36206/United-Quality-Publications-INC-528-Buckeye-Sales-Company-United-Quality-Publications-INC-662377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Quality Publications INC