Complaint Review: United Readers Service , Braden Group

• Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Carson City Nevada
United Readers Service , Braden Group
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

United Readers Service ,Braden Group Don't fall for this!!! Really is too good to be true!!!! Atlanta Georgia

I recently got a call from a Stephen Daniel who said he was with United Readers Service (came up as Braden Group on my caller ID) and told me I was submitted for a sweepstakes drawing in 12-31-09 by being a preferred Visa card holder. He also told me that I would be recieving 60 months worth of magazines for free and weekly magazines for only $3.99 a week. The prize for the sweepstakes was a trip 3 day 2 night trip to any of the 80 places they offered for free and I would only have to cover transportation. Earlier this year or late last year I was a victim of a scam similar to this one and wound up losing over $60.00 to those people and have still found no way to get my money back. While talking to this guy I remembered that and decided to Google his information while I was on the phone with him and I came acrossed a guy who used to work for them and everything he said matched exactly what this Stephen guy was telling me. So when his "supervisor" called back to confirm my order she asked for a visa card to pay for it, that's when I told her I didn't have any money and gave her absolutely no information. They called me from two different numbers which are: 770-536-1472 and 770-532-5769.

Whatever you do do not fall for this scam, it really is to good to be true, these people are preying on how bad people need the money in today's economy and will only rip you off for money you can't afford to lose. I don't know how to get them to stop, and you can't get your money back, so please just don't fall for their gimics it will cost you. They will try everything to get you to give them your card information by being really friendly and joking with you, and even share "family" information about their "kids" which is probably not even true. So I just want to say be cautious.

Candi
Carson City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Readers-Service-Braden-Group/Atlanta-Georgia/United-Readers-Service-Braden-Group-Dont-fall-for-this-Really-is-too-good-to-be-true-472670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Readers Service , Braden Group