Complaint Review: United Readers Service

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Ypsilanti Michigan
United Readers Service
PO Box 771747 Lakewood, Ohio U.S.A.

United Readers Service They put their greasy hands in my bank account without my permission,and will not let me canceal the worst subscription in my life.How is this even LEGAL?? Lakewood Ohio

Beware of any company that uses a PO BOX.This has been the worst experience of my life,these companies steal money from your bank right under your nose.My magazines will always be bought at a store.

Nancy
Ypsilanti, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Readers-Service/Lakewood-Ohio-44107-0067/United-Readers-Service-They-put-their-greasy-hands-in-my-bank-account-without-my-permissio-461764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Readers Service