Complaint Review: United Reliable Auto Carriers Inc

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: James — Metropolis Illinois
United Reliable Auto Carriers Inc
Boca Raton, Florida USA

United Reliable Auto Carriers Inc, United Trucking, www.united-move.com, United Auto Reliable Carriers, United Auto Trucking, Michael Wallberg Scam Artist guilty of TOTAL FRAUD. Boca Raton Florida

I fell victim to the same scam as others, perpetrated by Michael Wallberg.

I was quoted a price of $600 to transport my vehicle "door to door" from Arizona to Illinois.  I accepted.  Wallberg asked for a "DEPOSIT" of $200 which sounded reasonable.  My car was picked up and then I heard nothing for three days.

I called Wallberg to ask about the status of my vehicle.  He gave me the truck driver's phone number.  The truck driver told me to meet him in TENNESSEE in twelve hours.

I scrambled to get a another person to drive me TWO STATES AWAY to pick up my vehicle which was to be "door-to-door."  Then I get there and the driver insisted on $600 in cash to release my car.

I called Wallberg to complain and he spouted stupid nonsense like "the trucking company wouldn't transport my car for nothing" and he "should get paid as the broker."  I never expected my car to be transported "for nothing."  I expected it to be transported "door-to-door" for $600 as quoted.

Bottom line is: Michael Wallberg is a CROOK that shoots a lowball quote that does NOT include his $200 fee that he scams out of you extra.

The Attorneys General of New York and Florida should look into this FRAUD.  Some enterprising attorney should file a class action lawsuit.  The federal government should look into the FRAUD since it's an interstate case: I live in Illinois and his business is in NY and FL and he contracted to pick up my vehicle in AZ and drop it in TN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Reliable-Auto-Carriers-Inc/Boca-Raton-Florida/United-Reliable-Auto-Carriers-Inc-United-Trucking-wwwunited-movecom-United-Auto-Reli-1133819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Reliable Auto Carriers Inc