Complaint Review: United Relocation

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: leopard01 — las cruces New Mexico United States of America
United Relocation
el paso, Texas United States of America

United Relocation craigslist housing attempt to steal your money- scam in el paso, Texas

This company really tries to throw you for a loop. I got an unknown caller and stated they were through United Relocation. Also said Acme Relocation. A rental agency. Wanted a 250 dollar rental fee right away, never ever gave me their address for the office and never showed me anything. They send me a cheap looking form through email asking for basic information but also stated they needed the up front retainer fee. This company sounded too good to be true at first, but they really are a scam!! Steve did not email me all weekend but called me first thing Monday. He acted like we had never talked before and asked again for the money. They kept trying to get my money and I finally told them I thought it was a scam and was going to report them. A guy by the name of STEVE kept talking rude to me and told me to go elsewhere if I didnt want to pay them. Watch out who you give money to- they are lucky they didnt get mine!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Relocation/el-paso-Texas-/United-Relocation-craigslist-housing-attempt-to-steal-your-money-scam-in-el-paso-Texas-654969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Relocation