meat

• Submitted: Sun, September 19, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 19, 2004

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
United Restoration
400 Fairway Dr, Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

United Restoration - RIPOFF Dishonest, Overcharged Billing ripoff, NEVER refunded my money! Deerfield Beach Florida

UNITED RESTORATION Company [toll free number 866-747-78730 run a big ad every week in Sunday Sun-Sentinel newspaper to claen your air ducts for only....$25.00 or so. I hired them they clean....but not my ducts...but my checkbook.

I filed a complain with the office of Attorney General about 8-10 weeks ago adn they under pressure from an investigator of that institution agrred to refund me amount of $45.20. SO far I havn't receive anything!!! I kept calling them almost every day but with no success so far. They just brushing me off all the time. AS A WARNING TO ALL FO YOU who intend or plan to use their service...PLEASE DON'T!!! They will come, do shody work...and ripp you off.

This is my experience with them, but I will not let go even if I have to take them to court, I will do that!

Jan
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2004 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Restoration/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/United-Restoration-RIPOFF-Dishonest-Overcharged-Billing-ripoff-NEVER-refunded-my-money-109164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Restoration