Complaint Review: United Restoration

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 16, 2003

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
United Restoration
7826 Causeway Blvd. Suite A Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 813-740-0016
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

United Restoration The company could not get my paychecks right and sometimes did not pay me at all. They owe me $800. Tampa Florida

This company is the biggest scam that I have ever seen. They not only scam the customer but also their employees. The one's who make their paychecks.

I was constantly told to try and sell the customer something that they did not need if I could.They would feed us this bullshit in the moring meetings about how they wanted to increase our pay. How in the hell are they going to increase our pay when they do not pay us what we are owed, or even pay us at all.

It has been a couple of months since I quit. I called the Labor Union and got nowhere. They owe me between $800 and $900 dollars. I know that their are others out there that are worse off than me, but if antone has any suggestions oin what I could do please respond.

Richard
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2003 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Restoration/Tampa-Florida-33619/United-Restoration-The-company-could-not-get-my-paychecks-right-and-sometimes-did-not-pay-72115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Restoration