Complaint Review: United Road

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped Off! — new york New York United States of America
United Road
10701 middlebelt road New York, New York United States of America

United Road Ripped Off Client Demanding Compensation. They Stole Everything! Looted My Vehicle! Big Scam! New York, New York

*Author of original report: United Road Wins Over A Dissatisfied Customer

I used United road to ship my car from Miami to New York. When the car arrived in New York everything inside was missing...I mean everything! Cds, sunglasses, a leather jacket , and my iPod which was locked up in the glove compartment. My front window, on a new range rover completely scratched.

I understand things happen in life, but the best was when I called them. THey said "well the truck carrying my vehicle makes stops and my stuff could have been stolen anywhere... no apologies , no concern, no attempt at a remedy.
In fact, none of the Managers would speak to me personally...Like the other report says..CROOKS!  none would answer my emails, no one will call back...it is unfathomable that companies like this still exist in the modern era.
Hard to believe they can get away with it,so i am doing what I promised them I would do, work hard to make sure others don't go through the same miserable experience. Don't use this company, you will get ripped off and will have no remedy from them. I wish I had read the other reviews before using them.

I even told them id be contacting the BBB and they didn't seem to care.. I really think they are fly by night. You have a choice, don't let them loot your property! first class thieves. I will continue to do my part to insure companies like this don't take advantage of consumers!
BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Road/New-York-New-York-/United-Road-Ripped-Off-Client-Demanding-Compensation-They-Stole-Everything-Looted-My-V-938731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Road

United Road Wins Over A Dissatisfied Customer

AUTHOR: Ripped Off! - (United States of America)

This I posted this review I am happy to say that the company united road made a mends with me by apologizing, looking into finding my personal belongings and fully refunding my credit card. I am now convinced that they were the victims of a bad subcontractor that they used to ship my car. The fact is, they use another party that let them down in a really bad way. Having

said that I appreciate the company taking responsibility for my vehicle and the fact that they did the right thing to win over a dissatisfied customer.