Complaint Review: United Sales And Book Publishing

• Submitted: Mon, January 24, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 24, 2005

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
United Sales And Book Publishing
P.O. Box 600880 North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

United Sales And Book Publishing ripoff Work at Home Scam North Miami Florida

I wish I knew about this site before I sent them my money. I was really excited about working at home and being able to contribute to the household. Working and staying at home would of been perfect, but now I understand why I haven't heard from them or received a starter package. I even paid for express service so I could hurry up and get started. I actually told one of my friends how this would be a good opportuniy for them also. WHAT A JOKE! They need to be stopped! Does anyone have a telephone number?

Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2005 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Sales-And-Book-Publishing/North-Miami-Florida-33160-0880/United-Sales-And-Book-Publishing-ripoff-Work-at-Home-Scam-North-Miami-Florida-128722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Sales And Book Publishing