• Report: #119005

• Submitted: Sat, November 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 20, 2004

• Reported By:Greer South Carolina
United Sales & Book Publishing
P.O. Box 600880 N. Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

United Sales & Book Publishing did not receive payment or reimbursments N. Miami Beach Florida

I recieved the letter from this company back in June. I sent them $139 for the supplies and paid $111 for postage. I did get my supplies about 2 weeks later and I stuffed and mailed out all of the envelopes. Weeks went by I never heard anything from them. They did promise in their agreement that I would be reimbursed for postage, so I wrote them a letter. They stalled and wrote me one back saying that I needed to send them my receipt for postage and my agreements form signed. They already knew I did that. I was smart and made copies of everything I ever mailed them. I showed everything to my lawyer and he wrote them a letter requesting that they send all my mony back or we would take legal action against them. About a week later I got a check in the amount of $250 from United Sales. I urge everyone if you can to try to take some kind of legal action against these people that is the only thing that can get these companies shut down. Reporting them is just not helping.

Patty
Greer, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2004 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Sales-Book-Publishing/N-Miami-Beach-Florida-33160/United-Sales-Book-Publishing-did-not-receive-payment-or-reimbursments-N-Miami-Beach-Fl-119005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Sales & Book Publishing