Complaint Review: United Sales & Book Publishing

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 13, 2004

• Reported By:bel air Maryland
United Sales & Book Publishing
P.o. Blx 600880 N Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

United Sales & Book Publishing ripoff mailed my check in the check was cashed november 17, 2004 no word from anyone no phone number or web sight can any of us get our money back ????? Work at Home Scam N Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I have a sugestion, Go to your banks local branch

On November 8th I sent a check to united sales & book publishing it was cased on November 17, 2004

I have not heard a word from them no phone number web address

I am at a loss of $42.00

is ther any way to recover my money ??

Lisa
bel air, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Sales-Book-Publishing/N-Miami-Beach-Florida-33160/United-Sales-Book-Publishing-ripoff-mailed-my-check-in-the-check-was-cashed-november-17-122709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Sales & Book Publishing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: April - (U.S.A.)

Go to your banks local branch. Ask for the branch manager, tell her the situation and ask if there is anything you can do. I don't know how all banks work, but some banks within 30 to 90 days (depending on the bank) can track down information from the people that cashed your check that may help you. Some may even reverse the check charges, etc. You can't lose anything by at least going there and asking how they can help. Other than this, I really don't know what to say. If you have or use Credit Cards, you may want to use them next time. Reversed charges are a lot easier to do. Good Luck!

#2 Consumer Suggestion