Complaint Review: United Sales & Book Publishing,Inc

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, January 30, 2005

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
United Sales & Book Publishing,Inc
PO.Box 600880 N.Miami, Florida U.S.A.

United Sales & Book Publishing,Inc ripoff Sent out a work from home mailer,that was supposed to send more when I finsihed the starter mailer charged me $49. N.Miami Florida

I was sent out a mailer reading"Get paid for mailing our special letters from home". The mailer also stated"We have so much work on hand we're paying home workers $10.00 for each letter stuffed and returned to us as per instructions"."

There is no limit to the number of letters that you can stuff and mail for our company"."If we recieve 49 letters stuffed and mailed out by you, we'll pay you 490.00."

Your only job is to stuff our special letters that we will send you into envelopes that we will send you and then mail them out to recieve payment from us.

After reading this me and my family decided this would be a good family job,being that I'm a single parent I felt it would be a good way for the kids to feel like they were helping me in some way.

I sent the money off and waited for the mailers to arrive,they did and the children and I sat down to finish the job, after all they said the more you stuffed them more you could make.

We finished about 69 mailer and sent them back.We still have'nt heard from this company and it's been 3-11-04.

This company has no phone number,psycial address or web-site.I want to know how do I get my money back or how can stop companies like this from operating.

Tammie
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2005 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Sales-Book-PublishingInc/NMiami-Florida-33160/United-Sales-Book-PublishingInc-ripoff-Sent-out-a-work-from-home-mailerthat-was-suppos-129446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Sales & Book Publishing,Inc