Complaint Review: United Sales

• Reported By: Sharon — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
United Sales
PO Box 62153 Houston, Texas United States of America

United Sales magazine subscription, London,England Houston, Texas

A young man came to my door on June 15,2012 selling magazine subscriptions to finance a trip to London to do an internship at BBC. Even though it was overpriced I bought a subscription to a fitness magazine to be forwarded to the troops since I did not need any thing myself.

The price was $40 plus a $12 service charge.  I only had twenties so I gave him 3 twenty dollar bills & 2 ones. He promised me he would bring me back the $10 in change as soon as he got it. That never happened.

Two days later I sent in the receipt & my request in writing as stated on it to cancel. Today I received the envelope back with a return to sender, unable to forward message on it. I am angry at myself for falling for this and  would love to get my money back. Now I see on Ripoff Report that I am not the only one but doesn't help to get myself out of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Sales/Houston-Texas-77205/United-Sales-magazine-subscription-LondonEngland-Houston-Texas-903841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Sales