lighting

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: socksandd — Crestline California United States of America
United Settlement Group
801 S. Gaffey St. Internet United States of America

United Settlement Group In July I received a call from United Settlement Group offering help to me for my overwhelming debts. I spoke to Walter StaAna and asked repeatedly about the fees involved with this debt settlement, Internet

*Author of original report: Problem Solved With United Settlement Group

I almost cried when I looked at my account at Global Client Solutions today.  I had been charged fees unknown to me.  This account is supposed to be in trust to settle my credit card debts but the fees are much more than I was told.  I am very upset and now I am going to contact my credit card companies to explain the mess.  I feel ripped off and sad about the whole thing.

It is really sad when someone says they are going to help you and you try your best to clarify the information and fees but then realize you have been deceived.  I am going to close my account and they are supposed to send me a check for the balance.  Don't bother with this company.  They are only predators.  I hope I can recover the money they took from me and give it to my credit card companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Settlement-Group/internet/United-Settlement-Group-In-July-I-received-a-call-from-United-Settlement-Group-offering-h-967347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Settlement Group

Problem Solved With United Settlement Group

AUTHOR: socksandd - (United States of America)

Last weekend I spoke with United Settlement Group about my concerns regarding their fees.  I have reached an agreement with them for a partial refund of fees.  They claim I agreed to the fees but the information was presented to me in a way that I did not fully understand.

Even though I have sustained damage from this company, I appreciate that they are trying to repair this damage.  I have blocked all solicitation calls from this time forward on my phones to avoid future problems.

I retract my previous comments about United Settlement Group because it is not my intent to damage anyone.  I was only concerned that I was being scammed and I was trying to protect myself.