Complaint Review: United States Administrative Services Company

• Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011

• Reported By: Carol — Pace Florida United States of America
United States Administrative Services Company
1850 U.S. Hwy 441 #102 Mt. Dora, Florida United States of America

United States Administrative Services Company Country Stitches; Cashback America Rebate Program Bogus Rebate Program steals $$$ along with vendor Country Stitches Mt. Dora, Florida

I purchased a $799 sewing machine during a 100% cash back rebate program offered at Country Stitches in East Lansing, Mi. run by United States Administrative Services Company in Mt. Dora, Fl.  in November 2004.  The program required that I do multiple things in the first few months then, wait 36 months before sending in the final coupon.

I completed every requirement called for and kept detailed records.  I filed the final coupon to get my cash back on 10/23/07.  Nothing happened and I began to find out several others in my community had experienced the same thing.

I contacted the Michigan Better Business Bureau, The Michigan Attorney General, The Florida Attorney General's Office, I filed a report with the Federal Trade Commission at the suggestion of Rep. Mike Cox's office.  If there is a class action lawsuit I would like to join it.  I still have all copies and paper work concerning this fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2011 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Administrative-Services-Company/Mt-Dora-Florida-32757/United-States-Administrative-Services-Company-Country-Stitches-Cashback-America-Rebate-Pr-734812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Administrative Services Company