Complaint Review: United States Financial Resource Services

• Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: catlips — Edwardsville Illinois United States of America
United States Financial Resource Services
P.O. Box 333 Internet United States of America

United States Financial Resource Services charged 3.87 for government grant information, no information and probably took more money from my card. Internet

United States Financial Resources Services contacted me about Government Grants.  They charged me $3.87 for processing fees.  They sounded legitimate and provided me with all kinds of business information.

The agents name was Shawn.  He gave me a customer service phone number of: 1-800-558-0064.  They provided me with a web site :  support@usfinancialresources.com. They provided me with a business address of:  United States Financial Resources, P.O. Box 333, Pleasant Grove, Utah,  84062

They can be found at www.usfinancialresources.com.  I will be calling my card tomorrow and give them a report about the charges and any other charges taken out and stop them.

My name is Catlips and I live in Illinois.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Financial-Resource-Services/internet/United-States-Financial-Resource-Services-charged-387-for-government-grant-information-839921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Financial Resource Services