Complaint Review: United States Government

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: Bud — Lynnwood Washington United States of America
United States Government
Tacoma imigration facility Tacoma, Washington United States of America

United States Government Homeland security facility Why is it that under the guise of homeland security the United States has the right to trear citizens of the US with ties to undocumented aliens with total disrespect and disregaurd Tacoma, Washington

*Consumer Comment: The answer is simple...

*Consumer Comment: No sympathy here

I have just spent the day trying to get my son-in-law released from an immigration facility. My daughter, son and I are american citizens. My son in law is undocumented. We spent the day asking pertinant questions that were answered with complete lies.      We were forced to wait as if we were being detained as criminals. We were not allowed to use our phones and were signed in with no personal affects allowed. I am apalled at the training of the staff and the total disregaurd of human dignity.     And thats how they treated the documented citizens.   My son in law was held for over a month with no yard time in an environment where his personal safety was at risk on several occasions. Under the guise of homeland security should not enable this great country to sink to the morals of people we are at war with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Government/Tacoma-Washington-/United-States-Government-Homeland-security-facility-Why-is-it-that-under-the-guise-of-home-845613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Government

The answer is simple...

AUTHOR: Brian - (United States of America)

your son-in-law is in violation of federal law.  Technically, so are you, for harboring a fugitive.  I'm sure your son-in-law was well aware that he could be picked up and probably deported.  I get so tired of bleeding heart liberals, who want to turn a blind eye to this.  And before you say it, no I'm not anti-immigrant.  My wife is from overseas.  She came here legally and is now a U.S. citizen.  No ripoff and no sympathy here.

No sympathy here

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Your son-in-law is in this country ILLEGALLY!! Do  you not understand that word?? Good for our Government finally doing the job and that is deporting ILLEGALS!