Complaint Review: United States Law Center

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Forrest — Clinton New Jersey
United States Law Center
3720 Spruce Street, Suite 188 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

United States Law Center Law Firm Hired to Help with Mortgage Modification Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Finally Spoke to United States Law Center Processing

*Consumer Comment: mortgage broker/legal services

United States Law Center contacted me via US Postal mail several months ago. They claimed to offer services for helping distressed homeowners negotiate with their mortgage companies to restructure mortgages or get loan modifications. They collected all the information that is usually needed to submit to the banks and claimed to do the work. They charged $3700 for their services, paid over three months. It has been two months, and I don't think they have done any of the work they claimed to do. They said they submitted my information to my bank, but I haven't confirmed that yet. I'm doing that shortly. When I call their phone number, the lines are all disconnected. When I email them, their emails bounce back. The attorney name I have for this is Garrett Elias. The legal assistant name I have is Alyssa Median. The sales person's name was Michael Taylor. He was a good salesperson and made the whole process sound credible.

Please be careful when you respond to these companies. The police, govt. organizations aren't doing anything to protect against this type of scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Law-Center/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19104/United-States-Law-Center-Law-Firm-Hired-to-Help-with-Mortgage-Modification-Philadelphia-P-1062289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Law Center

Finally Spoke to United States Law Center Processing

AUTHOR: M. Smith - ()

I too have an account with United States Law Center to try to get a loan modification. We have been trying countlessly for a week to get a hold of someone with no luck until yesterday. I finally got to speak to a Lisa in processing who is handling our files and she had some very disturbing news for us. United States Law Center is no longer going to be conducting business. Apparently the company who hires the employees has been shut down by the FTC for violations in a previous company. NO FILES had been worked on for over a week, no clients or lenders were contacted, and even their employees had not been paid for over a month and given bad checks. The employees are no longer allowed to work there and our files are most likely going to be closed out which again leaves us high and dry without a refund! I was given a link to learn more about this and you all should view it:

mortgage broker/legal services

AUTHOR: bellagirl - ()

It is VERY important that you contact me at doglover4jbbi@gmail.com We have important information to share and are interested in your story and helping you. We are a small but determined group of people to make them be held accountable for what they are doing. Please contact me at the e mail above.