Complaint Review: United States Law Center

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Virginia
United States Law Center
3720 Spruce Street, Suite 188 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

United States Law Center United States Law Center - I Wouldn't Post Here If I Had Something Good To Say Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: They're not laughing now!

*Consumer Comment: Notify your bank

*Consumer Comment: Finally Spoke to United States Law Center Processing

*Consumer Comment: mortgage broker/legal services

*Author of original report: United States Law Center - I Wouldn't Be Posting Here If I Had Something Nice To Say

I contracted their services this past April and got on a 4-payment plan. They were very responsive when asked for updates that is, up until a few days ago.  2 months and $1850 later, calls to their numbers reported messages such as "the party is temporarily unavailable" and "the mailbox is full, please try your call again later". Just noticed that the website is no longer active. Sadly, I must admit the fact that in my desperation these butt-maggots got away with $1850 of my money. It's not the fact that they got away with my money, its more the fact that they are probably laughing their asses off right now over how well they played me. If anyone has any ideas how I and others like me can return the favor to these jerks, please let me know. Meanwhile, I am hoping to be able to salvage a tenuous relationship with my lender and secure a modification on my own before its too late. Wish me luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Law-Center/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/United-States-Law-Center-United-States-Law-Center-I-Wouldnt-Post-Here-If-I-Had-Somethi-1062413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Law Center

They're not laughing now!

AUTHOR: Jane Claire - ()

Rest assured they are not laughing now! The Fed's shut them down, and while that may not be much of a consolation, all of their assests have been frozen and have little more than the shirts on their back's, comparatively speaking. It may be a very long time before they are having cheeseburgers in paradise, or wasting away in margaritaville.

Let me recomend that you file a civil lawsuit against them. They may not have much left to get, but I'd do it, just for the pure pleasure of it!!!

Notify your bank

AUTHOR: Charlene C - ()

Notify the fraud investigation department of your bank. If you paid with a debit card or a credit card to just might get your money, or a portion of it refunded!

In my mind, what happened to us is no different than someone robbing us on the street. In fact, it's worse. Many of these modification scams will soon get shut down by the feds! The people involved should go to prison and serve the same amount of time as if they had raped or robbed someone.

It's a shame that people hurt their fellow human beings this way. I am sorry this happened to you and thousands of others.

Finally Spoke to United States Law Center Processing

AUTHOR: M. Smith - ()

I too have an account with United States Law Center to try to get a loan modification. We have been trying countlessly for a week to get a hold of someone with no luck until yesterday. I finally got to speak to a Lisa in processing who is handling our files and she had some very disturbing news for us. United States Law Center is no longer going to be conducting business. Apparently the company who hires the employees has been shut down by the FTC for violations in a previous company. NO FILES had been worked on for over a week, no clients or lenders were contacted, and even their employees had not been paid for over a month and given bad checks. The employees are no longer allowed to work there and our files are most likely going to be closed out which again leaves us high and dry without a refund! I was given a link to learn more about this and you all should view it:

This company is not even in Philadelphia!

mortgage broker/legal services

AUTHOR: bellagirl - ()

It is VERY important that you contact me at doglover4jbbi@gmail.com We would like to hear your story and let you know where we are with going after these people. We are a small (16) but determined group of people to make them accountable. I urge you to contact me at the e mail address above.

AUTHOR: Mike, And I'm Pissed - ()

It is with much dismay that I must admit that I allowed these people to take advantage of me in my time of need. I don't have much faith in the justice system or its ability to make things right with me and others like me. I've lost more money of less, but that doesn't make this any easier. Personally, I see laws are made to protect the guilty while leaving the innocent a**ed out, yet I will continue to play by the rules because that's how I was raised.  If anyone from the United States Law Center should have the balls to read this, know this:

If the justice system is able to pull its head out of its ass long enough to investigate, I hope your punishment is a thousand times worse than the damage you have caused to so many. Then, I hope you get a**-raped in prison...every day. Then when your time on this earth is done and you make it to hell, I hope Satan a**-rapes you again and you spend the rest of eternity looking for water to put out your a**-fire!!!!!

My apologies if i violated terms of use, but i am invoking the 1st Amendment.

AUTHOR: Mike - ()