Complaint Review: United States Magazine Service

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By:Channelview Texas
United States Magazine Service
11300 US HWY 93 S Loto, Montana U.S.A.

United States Magizine Service Lying Ripoff Scammers Loto Montana

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I need my money now

These people are real scammers and need to be Stopped! I was contacted by this company that said I had won 2 free magazine subscprictions and a diamond watch and an entry into the sweepstakes.

They kept on congratulating me over and over again. Like I had really won something! I never did receive the diamond watch.

I did pay for the magazines I never received. Last payment was in April. Now in September they are sending me a late notice for $249.05 or they will send me to collections. I called them today and the lady (she was NO lady!)

was very rude! and hung up on me. This must be stopped! I do not what any more late payments from them.How can we stop them? Please help

Theresa
Channelview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Magazine-Service/Loto-Montana-59847/United-States-Magizine-Service-Lying-Ripoff-Scammers-Loto-Montana-371710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Magazine Service

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I need my money now

AUTHOR: Lula - (United States of America)

I recieved a call from this company, asking if i wanted some magizines, and all it would cost was 19.99. and I asked them to take thier money on the 8th of November, well, needless to say. they took 77 dollars and some change, and took it on the 27th of october, now I made the plans like that because I knew i had to pay my rent with this check, and I promised my landlord this monies, and now I look like i don't keep my word with my landylady, and I don't have a number to reach them, the company is MAG SVC TAMARAC FLUS, I tRIED TO work with them but they shoe to be deceiving, and I'm gonna to put GOD to work on them, because only GOD can defeat the DEVIL. It's my money and I want it back Now