Complaint Review: United States Medical Department

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: SeriouslyAnnoyed8601 — Silver Spring Maryland
United States Medical Department
Houston, Texas USA

United States Medical Department - Daniel DeSouza (supposedly) Harassing Calls Houston Texas

I've received several calls over the last 6 months or so from callers asking medical questions and claiming they're from the United States Medical Department or a name similar. Today, the person, who had a thick Indian accent, called once and when I told him I wasn't interested and to remove me from their call list, he then proceeded to call back twice and harass me. I tried to ask for his name, location, and a telephone number to the main company, and he gave me what I'm assuming is a fake name (Daniel DeSouza), told me he was from the United States Medical Department in Houston Texas, and refused to give me a number unless I gave him information. I tried to ask to speak to his supervisor, and after being beligerant for several minutes, hung up. I tried to call the number back - (713) 972-3814 - and it says it's disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Medical-Department/Houston-Texas/United-States-Medical-Department-Daniel-DeSouza-supposedly-Harassing-Calls-Houston-Te-1135631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Medical Department