Complaint Review: United States Moving System Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 03, 2008

• Reported By:Upper Marlboro Maryland
United States Moving System Inc.
4207 Bergenline Ave Suite 1 Union City, New Jersey U.S.A.

United States Moving System Stephanie And Harold This company victimizes working class people and tries to hold there belongings hostage! Union City New Jersey

This company is a fraud! I looked them up on the BBB website and there was no complaints but I am finding that hard to believe. I was given an estimate on the phone that was within my budget. I even called a couple times a week just to make sure there would be no problems on moving day to a girl named Stephanie.
On moving day they were 2 hours late, worked for an hour and a half then went to lunch. The guys looked like they had no idea how to pack up items and to make matters worse they pulled up in a Penske rental truck and miquoted how much the trucks cubic feet was so that they could charge double the amount of my quote!

I was told the movers would pack everything except for clothes but they did nothing except complain that there was too much stuff! They was scheduled to start at 9a by midnight I had it with them and told them to take my belongings off the truck.

I was told by "Harold" that since I did not want them to move me that I needed to pay the worker who did minimal work $100/hr for labor. Let's just say he heard an earful!

Do not use this company because they will say one thing a do another. I will be pursuing legal action against them and I suggest anyone else do the same!

Upper Marlboro, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Moving-System-Inc/Union-City-New-Jersey-07087/United-States-Moving-System-Stephanie-And-Harold-This-company-victimizes-working-class-peo-369436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Moving System Inc.