Complaint Review: United States Moving System,Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 28, 2009

• Reported By:DeLand Florida
United States Moving System,Inc.
4207 Bergenline Ave. Suite 1 Union City, New Jersey U.S.A.

United States Moving System,Inc. Thanks to this incompent company I have lost most of my treasured items that were past down for many generations. Union City New Jersey

This company has stolen a lot of the items that meant the world to me and I can never replace most of them because they were items that were pasted down to me from generations past.

They broke a lot of my treasures, some being worth hundreds of dollars. What they didn't break, was damaged beyond repair.

These people either lost or stole many items. They were totally incompentent. I would not recommend them to anyone.

They also tried to up the amount that we were to pay to have them move us, but I refused to pay any more than I was quoted.

Christine
DeLand, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Moving-SystemInc/Union-City-New-Jersey-07087/United-States-Moving-SystemInc-Thanks-to-this-incompent-company-I-have-lost-most-of-my-t-438714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Moving System,Inc.