Complaint Review: United States Patent and Trademark Company

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: the2drumjimmie — Los Angeles California United States of America
United States Patent and Trademark Company

United States Patent and Trademark Company Unfair business practice, misleading, and impossible to work with Internet

*Author of original report: Slander my name

*Author of original report: My Patten Pertition up date

*Author of original report: u.s. patton office complaint updat

The patent office is misleading and are always asking for money but their not doing their job and their being unfair to independent inventors. Their workers are rude and unconcerned with a persons patent and their only interested in money. I spent $545, $460 and $260 on my patent and they continue to make excuses not to grant me my patent and want me to resubmit diagrams I paid for already so I refused and the examiner, Rashida Johnson, is the one who is causing all of this chaos.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Patent-and-Trademark-Company/internet/United-States-Patent-and-Trademark-Company-Unfair-business-practice-misleading-and-impo-1013304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Patent and Trademark Company

Slander my name

AUTHOR: 2drumjimmie - ()

On Monday March the 25,2013 i receive a e-mail from attonery friend of my who is assitant me with this patent problem is coming from Karen Bass office Congress of the United States 33rd District, California. I file a formal complaint against the patent office for mishandleing my patent problem. I had a three way telephone conference with my attorney friend and i examer exnore the problem, she got up set and she hung the phone up in our face. I think it was very unprofessional and imature, after they excpeted my money and then exnore me as a indepened inventor. of the two-headed,single-base,carved,solid-wood conga drum shell. My drum is call the two drum the only two headed drum in the world. this drum came out of a dream that i had. from the man above that gave it to me. now they are trying to take my dream from me. by pushing me out and slandering my name at the patent office. with false statement and misleading my imesh and charater like i'm some kind of itiot . she stated that she talk to her supervisor and he said not to speak to jimmie any more. that she fear that jimmie has a problem with there office and that he is a trouble maker. How can they say that i'm a trouble maker when i have 5 form file at the patent office. I pay 1500 dollar at the patent office , they been misleading me every since. for 5 years. since 2009 how dare they treat me like this. is this the way they treat indepence inventor take our money and treat us like this . I think present Obama office need to investagate the patent office for fraud and crimal act. I would be seeking the legal help and i well be appealing there berzar desicion i think the patent office is very unprofessional ,rude ,unfair business pratice, they don't care to show any concderation for anyone.

truely

Jimmie James 3-25-2013

My Patten Pertition up date

AUTHOR: 2drumjimmie - (USA)

My update petition against the patent office. The patent office still refuse to grant me my patent for impossible reasons. The patent office are liars, their still misleading me, still making false statements, making false statements, making up lies against ma and my attorney friend with this problem. The examiner Rashida Johnson is tampering with dates and times that are not true and creating lies not to grant me my patent. The US Patent Office refuse to communicate with you unless your with a big corporation. They will not respect you at all. How dare they treat me like this after 5 years they took me through alot of hell. Feburary 2013 we had a three way conference call with examiner Rashida Johnson, Congresss Woman Karen Bass attorney friend, Jared Morgan and I Jimmie James. The examiner was being unreasonable with us. We discussed about why she would not return our calls. The examiner called me and lied to me over the phone. The examiner tells the attorney she doesn't know what she's talking about. The examiner states to us that she doesn't have to return any phone calls to us. The examiner Rashida Johnson was very rude towards us and she hung the phone up on us. That was unprofessional of her as a federal government worker.Title Two-Headed-Single Base Carved, Solid-Wood Conga Drum. The name of my drum is called The2Drum.

u.s. patton office complaint updat

AUTHOR: 2drumjimmie - (USA)

My up date pertition against the patton office. Patton office still refuse to grant me my patton for impossiable reason. The patton office are lters. They still missleading me. Still making false statements. Making up lies against me and my attorney friend with this problem. The exaimer art unit 2916 is tampering dates and times that are not true creating lies not to grant my patton.The US patton office refuse to commuciate with you unless your with a big corporation. They will not respect you at all, how dare they treat me like this after 5 whole years of all that hell they gave me.

February we had a three way conference call with primary exaimer art unit 2916, Congress Women Karen Bass Repersnetor, Attorney friend and i Jimmie James. The exaimer was being unreasiable with us. We disscus about not returning phone call, exaimer call me and my atorney liers.

Exaimer tells the attorney she don't know what she is talking about, exaimer states to us she don't have to return any phone calls to us. exaimer was being very rude toward us. And the exaimer hung the phone up on me and the attorney and the respersentor. The exaimer was very unprofessional of her as a federal government worker. Don't let the patton office still your dream. Title Two-Headed-Single base carved, Solid-Wood Conga Drum. if you been railroad with your patton send it to President Obama office pertition@whitehouse.gov