rank

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: uniteamerica — Orlando Florida United States of America
United States Post Offfice
4774 San Remo Rd, Kissimmee, Florida United States of America

United States Post Offfice USPS - United States Post Office - Poinciana Whenever I step foot into United States Post Office - Poinciana, Florida it is a nightmare. They unable and unwilling to help me with questions or sevices requested. They are beyond rude and the staff Kissimmee, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Racial hatred seems obvious.

*Consumer Comment: seems like you're the one stirring the pots kenny

*Consumer Comment: Having fun yet...trying to incite racial hatred.....?

Whenever I step foot into United States Post Office - Poinciana, Florida it is a nightmare. They unable and unwilling to help me with questions or services requested. They are beyond rude and the staff gangs up on you. I asked about insurance and time frames of delivery for my package. When I ask they repeat it in English the worker gets very rude with me. Then as I step aside to complete my items which are to be mailed, the staff begins talking about me in Spanish. As if I do not know they are talking about me, the non Spanish speaking American.

I decided not to utilize their services after this experience and start to walk out of the post office. That is when the staff and the customers in line said "Get out of here and don't come back." All of which were Hispanic males and females. This is one of the about four bad experiences I have had in this post office. This kind of treatment is unacceptable and needs to be addressed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Post-Offfice/Kissimmee-Florida-34758/United-States-Post-Offfice-USPS-United-States-Post-Office-Poinciana-Whenever-I-step-973529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Post Offfice

Racial hatred seems obvious.

AUTHOR: seeworthy - (USA)

I frequent a few shipping/mailing complaints here to gain views with other's opinions on related issues. I did check and Ken was right. The author of this complaint, by no coincidence, created another similar complaint in ROR. The purpose of these 'complaints' emphasize more racial hatred than anything about the actual perceived wrong doing.

I noticed one other thing. There is a person here that looks at several complaints like I do, yet with a different agenda. The Wale's person here only attacks other's opinions while offering absolutely no constructive suggestions, one way or another, regarding the author's concerns. It appears evident that something in his life has tempted him to attempt dragging other's down to his level. Reader's may assume that his childish pictures and adolescent verbiage reflect the conditions of his personal lifestyle when off the computer. The cliche, "To each his own.", isn't acceptable to Wale's, though he fails to reciprocate the same.

seems like you're the one stirring the pots kenny

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

just stay off ROR

Having fun yet...trying to incite racial hatred.....?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

You've posted this little missive against the USPS and their ALL Spanish, uncaring, rude staff. Then you posted a similar ROR (#973518) against Burger King and you guessed it, their uncaring, rude, Spanish staff. How many others that I haven't found yet have you posted or plan to post? What an idiot.