Complaint Review: United States Post Office

• Submitted: Fri, March 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 26, 2009

• Reported By:Hewitt Texas
United States Post Office
America Hewitt, Texas U.S.A.

United States Post Office Liars Nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Stamps

I just wanted to say that I have always wondered if the Post Office is a government agency. Well my question was answered when I read that the postage rates are increasing again. First of all, I consider the system an office rather than an entity that provides a service of any kind. I am sure that you will all agree, we can get better service from a comunist than we get from the post office, therefore I refuse to acknowledge them as a postal service. We are getting screwed again by a government agency that is raising their prices and not doing their jobs. I called the post office this morning and talked to a very nice lady that did her best to answer my question which was "IS THE POST OFFICE A GOVERNMENT AGENCY?" Strangely, she put me on hold and I guess went to someone else to get the answer. When she came back on line she told me that the post office is a government agency. I thanked her for the information and let her go. I just wanted to tell everyone that the giant mystery is finally solved. THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE IS INDEED A GOVERNMENT AGENCY and is run by the same group of crooks that have been running our country and gotten us in trouble. The same greedy suckers that reward instead of punish big business for screwing the consumer. Anyway, we still will not get any SERVICE from the post office. Have a wonderful day now and get to the post office to buy the extra .02 cent stamps that you will need to use your .42 cent stamps that you just bought two months ago.

Hank
Hewitt, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Post-Office/Hewitt-Texas-76643/United-States-Post-Office-Liars-Nationwide-431468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Post Office

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Stamps

AUTHOR: lbenn1950 - (United States of America)

You're an idiot if you think the price of postage is a rip off.  You can send a 1 oz. letter, not just to every State but Guam, Puerto Rico, and any territories of the U.S. all for 42 cents.  There isn't a better bargain any where.  I'll bet you pay $6 for a pack of lung cancer.