Complaint Review: United States Post Office

• Submitted: Fri, May 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Anderson California
United States Post Office
http://www.usps.com Red Bluff Sacramento, California U.S.A.

United States Post Office I am a victim of Idenity Theft. I tracked it down after constant problems and recieved NO assistance from the USPS In fact I have been laughed at, lied to, yelled at, been accused of making it up Redding Red Bluff Sacramento California

*Author of original report: United States Post Office and ID Theft

I have been having an ongoing problem with Idenity theft for about 8 years. I have police reports, reports with Federal Trade Commision, freezes on my credit reports, passwords on everthing. I was with my local post office in which I had a PO box for 7 years when in the middle of trying to clean up my idenity problems I started noticing mail that been taped, delayed mail and expected mail I just could not recieve even after I would have duplicate articles mailed to me.

Also during this period I would make countless calls to USPS 800# letters and given many complaint numbers through out the years. I also spoke to my Post Master on many different times and given the run around. Also a privacy report was done at the Sacramento Postal Consumer affairs. To this day I have never spoken to a pstal inspector, even after countless tries. I am a non profit corporation and have 6 domain names but I get no mail now for my business AT ALL. I blame the USPS for the loss of my corporation and my personal information compromised. I have friends mail me letters that just disappear. I also can not get a confirmation card for my business period, even though the post office themselves submitted on line.

Penny
Anderson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Post-Office/Red-Bluff-Sacramento-California/United-States-Post-Office-I-am-a-victim-of-Idenity-Theft-I-tracked-it-down-after-constant-452376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Post Office

United States Post Office and ID Theft

AUTHOR: Penny - (U.S.A.)

I am looking for media attention and legal assistance