receives

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:Hertford North Carolina
United States Post Office
www.usps.com Nationwide U.S.A.

United States Post Office Registered mail is a total joke. Use UPS if you want your package to arrive Morton, IL Hertford, NC. Illinois & North Carolina

I had a package mailed to me from Morton, IL. 61550 on March 21, 2008 at 2:45 PM. CST. As of April 1, 2008 it has not been delivered. After calling my local post office who were no help but told me to call the post office where the package was mailed. I called Morton, IL. and spoke to John who could only tell me what I knew from the USPS website. He kept saying " Registered Mail is the most secure mail" to which my reply was if it is so secure then tell me where my package is ? I have reported my missing package to customer service (1-800-275-8777) and they are looking in to it. I don't use the U.S. Postal service but can't stop people from using it to send me packages.

Ray
Hertford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Post-Office/nationwide/United-States-Post-Office-Registered-mail-is-a-total-joke-Use-UPS-if-you-want-your-packag-322892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Post Office