Complaint Review: United States Post Office

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: diamondback — Mesa Arizona
United States Post Office
washington dc, Other USA

United States Post Office ...USPS is a consistently lying ripoff (it does not take four days for a package to go 50 miles) washington dc Other

I will no longer be using USPS to send mail or packages any longer, nor will I accept anything sent via USPS from clients or vendors. I have absolutely HAD IT with these people and their lack of ability to do their job. IT DOES NOT TAKE FOUR DAYS FOR A PACKAGE TO TRAVEL FIFTY MILES. I could have (and should have) picked the package up myself....and it would have taken me a matter of two hours max, round trip. Just like any other governement-run agency or company, the USPS is 100% useless. Thankfully, we have other options like UPS and FedEx, even if they might cost a bit more. It is time for the people in this country to stand up, and STOP TAKING GARBAGE from companies like this. It's pretty sad that I have to call all of my clients and vendors to explain to them that any business that we do, will have to be via UPS or FedEx.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Post-Office/washington-dc-Other/United-States-Post-Office-USPS-is-a-consistently-lying-ripoff-it-does-not-take-four-d-1126448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Post Office