- Report: #850121
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: United States Postal Service
United States Postal Service35230 Brooten Rd Pacific City, Oregon United States of America
United States Postal Service Pacific City US Post Office Extortion: What was once free is now fee; pay or your mail will be marked "Undeliverable!" Pacific City, Oregon
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2) You must now pay a fee for a box or request "curbside" delivery, which you are entitled to.
3) "Curbside" delivery request was denied for failing to meet 4.6.2 criteria for free PO Box service:
c. USPS does not provide carrier delivery to a mail receptacle at or near a physical address for reasons in 4.6.3b. "At or near a physical address" is defined by reference to how carrier delivery is already established in a particular locale or Zip Code.
2. Locations served, or eligible to be served, by centralized delivery or grouped receptacles such as cluster box units, apartment style receptacles, mailrooms, or clusters of roadside receptacles.
4) We live in one of the oldest neighborhoods in our community (over 100 houses), which is located .5 mi from the nearest established mail carrier route and .6 mi from the post office.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Postal-Service/Pacific-City-Oregon-97135/United-States-Postal-Service-Pacific-City-US-Post-Office-Extortion-What-was-once-free-is-850121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.