Complaint Review: United States Postal Service

• Reported By: Nick — Wentzville Missouri
United States Postal Service
, Select State/Province USA

United States Postal Service USPS Priority 2 day shipping rip off nationwide

*Author of original report: correction to my report

*Consumer Comment: Disoriented?

*Author of original report: Wrong

*Consumer Comment: It's just around the corner

I placed an order with a company and paid for expedited 2-3 day shipping. The company paid the United States Postal Service for the 2-3 day priority and insurance then shipped the my order on November 28. It was scheduled to be delivered on November 29 and here it is December 2 and I have yet to recieve my package. I called them to find out why I haven't gotten it yet and where it is because they haven't even updated the trackign on it since it was shipped and they couldn't and wouldn't tell me anything. They then told me that priority 2 day mail is not a guarantee that it can take up to 5 days and the only guarantee is express mail. My question was why do they take peoples money for priority mail then fail to follow through with the service that a customer paid for? Still would not tell me and only told me that they would file a mail delivery dispute. How can they get away with ripping people off and taking their money for certain services yet they fail to follow through with the service paid for? How is that legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Postal-Service/Select-StateProvince/United-States-Postal-Service-USPS-Priority-2-day-shipping-rip-off-nationwide-1103694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Postal Service

correction to my report

AUTHOR: Nick - ()

Ok so I made an error. I meant it was shipped on November 27 not November 28. My fault I am only human and we all make mistakes.

Disoriented?

AUTHOR: coast - ()

“shipped the my order on November 28”

“It was shipped 11/27”

You appear confused.

Wrong

AUTHOR: Nick - ()

It was shipped 11/27 actually my tracking information says it departed on 11/27. The fact still remains the tracking information on it has not been updated and both Friday and Saturday there was mail delivery because I had mail both days.

It's just around the corner

AUTHOR: coast - ()

The post office was closed on 11/28 so it actually shipped on 11/29. Tomorrow, 12/3 is the second business day. Wednesday, 12/4 is the third business day.