Complaint Review: United States Trademark Registration Office

• Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: helen — Brooklyn New York United States of America
United States Trademark Registration Office
Nationwide Los Angeles, California United States of America

United States Trademark Registration Office Strikes again....Thanks to this web site and other reporters. Los Angeles, California

I would like to add my voice to the others who received a very official looking letter from The United States Trademark Registration Office.  I have filed for a trademark for my product.  The letter contained all my information i.e. the name of the product, the date the application was sent and my serial number with the USPTO.  I read the letter several times and wasn't sure about sending the money.    Then I decided to go to the internet, found this site and reports by others who also received the letter.  What I wonder about is how they got all my information.  When you apply for a trademark, is that public information?  I assumed it was protected information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Trademark-Registration-Office/Los-Angeles-California-/United-States-Trademark-Registration-Office-Strikes-againThanks-to-this-web-site-and-858037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Trademark Registration Office

amazing