Complaint Review: United States Van Lines

• Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: JEFF — WASHBURN Wisconsin United States of America
United States Van Lines
6245 POWERLINE RD SUITE 202 POMPANO BRACH, Florida United States of America

Hired United States Van Lines to move my furniture from Florida to Wisconsin.  Contracted them on Dec 7th 2009 and was promised by the company I would have my furniture in 7 to 10 days.  Did not get it delivered until January 8th, 22 days past the promised date.  On top of that, the driver arrived at 9:15 that Friday evening, in the dark and we had to help him unload.  Told him at the time alot of the items were missing and his reply was, File a Claim.  Of which we did and when the claim was submitted, we were told the the driver said that ALL items were delivered. So at this point I have nothing to show for it.  I am missing half of the furniture, items were broken and was told by the claims department, they couldn't do anything about it because the Driver "Lied" and said to them everything was delivered and fine.  They got my money but I only received half of my furniture.  The company reps continually failed to get back to me regarding this problem and refuse to help me find my stuff. They promised a great deal and I got screwed big time.  I would put the value of my losses at about $10,000 in missing items.  Please do yourself a favor to NEVER USED UNITED STATES VAN LINES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Van-Lines/POMPANO-BRACH-Florida-33309/United-States-Van-Lines-DELIVERED-ONLY-HALF-OF-OUR-FURNITURE-DELIVERY-DRIVER-LIED-A-576870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Van Lines