Complaint Review: United Subscription Agency

• Updated: Thu, August 18, 2011

• Reported By: LORRAINE — TURLOCK California United States of America
United Subscription Agency
24307 Magic Mountain Pkwy #233 Valencia, California United States of America

United Subscription Agency scammed me, ruined trust in other sells people, took advantage when vulnerable. Valencia, California

I had 2 young men come to my door mid morning in february 2010 selling magazine subscriptions.  They were very convincing with their story.  I went ahead and ordered 2 magazines even though I really didn't have the money.

They got me when I was vulnerable.  I had just moved in a month before and lost my father a few months before.  They were so nice I even let them in and fed them tamales.  Looking back now I realize that was pretty stupid, but they were nice and i guess I just needed someone nice around me.  I feel like such a fool now.  I don't trust anyone at my door anymore.  I don't even open the security door anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Subscription-Agency/Valencia-California-91355/United-Subscription-Agency-scammed-me-ruined-trust-in-other-sells-people-took-advantag-766698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Subscription Agency