Complaint Review: United Tax Group

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Brian — Middletown New Jersey
United Tax Group
675 W. Indiantown Rd. Suite 201 Jupiter, Florida USA

United Tax Group Took an exhorbitant fee and did nothing but work up some tax returns Jupiter Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: This Report was reviewed and addressed.

I hired this company to help me with my tax debt. They said after they re-filed my taxes that they would be able to negotiate them down after the taxes readjusted.

All they did was file new returns for me. They did not negotiate at all with the IRS and have not returned my e-mails or my calls for weeks now.

If fact Daniel Fritz, one of their supposed reps was actually very rude to me on several occasions stating that its my fault for putting myself in the position I did with the IRS. Not professional or acceptable behavior in my mind.

In an attempt to reach his boss Dean Drouin by phone and e-mail, all attempts have been a total waste of time.

This company will take your fee and then leave you high and dry. They need to be put out of business as they are preying on people in desperate situations. They make it worse, not better.

Use common sense when it comes to dealing with companies such as these. If you are in your prime working years and have a job, the IRS does not have to negotiate with you - AT ALL. They may be able to waive some penalties, but that is it.

Get yourself a good tax attorney and ask for references from them before agreeing to a huge fee from predators like this company.

I hope they sleep well at night knowing that other people don't because of them.

RUN from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Tax-Group/Jupiter-Florida-33458/United-Tax-Group-Took-an-exhorbitant-fee-and-did-nothing-but-work-up-some-tax-returns-Ju-1048771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tax Group

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

This Report was reviewed and addressed.

AUTHOR: United Tax Group - ()

Since this report was written, further explanation regarding the details of the case have been discussed with the client and an understanding was reached.

The Rip-off Report does not take any meaningful action to verify the allegations in any complaint filed on its site, however frivolous, inaccurate or unfair it may be.  Neither will it remove any posted complaints, even those that have been shown to be the product of a consumer mistake or to have been motivated by spite, greed or other improper purposes. These two features of the Rip-off Report make it the perfect place for impostors, jealous competitors, disgruntled employees and the irrational and unreasonable to bring harm to a targeted company or person.

Ironically, the high number of invalid complaints and the refusal of the Rip-off Report to police those invalid complaints make the Rip-off Report—which was formed to inform and protect consumers ---a place where consumers are very likely to be misinformed.

Our company is deeply committed to serving its customers with the highest level of service and integrity.  We have been in business for over — years, and we have helped thousands of consumers and small businesses settle their tax matters at reasonable cost.  We pride ourselves on being able to resolve those legitimate customer complaints that from time to time arise in any business to the full satisfaction of the consumer.

If you are considering United Tax Group for your tax representation and you would like to know the details of the matter posted above, please call us at --- --- ---- and we will be pleased to discuss them with you [and to provide you with references of real customers who have used our company and will give you an accurate account of how we perform our services.]