Complaint Review: United Tax Relief Center Sergio Sandoval

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: dee williams — santa ana California United States of America
United Tax Relief Center Sergio Sandoval
2320 N Grand Ave Santa Ana, California United States of America

United Tax Relief Center Sergio Sandoval bluefrenchies@yahoo.com Bounced Checks Santa Ana, California

This company does Income Taxes and they can't even pay employee's.  They get partial checks and the other half anywhere from 1 week or more.  In addition, they have many people who have left because they cannot pay on time.  Then they issue checks that bounce and this was quite common in 2011 and beginning of 2012.  They promise 7 hours a day and then cut those hours to 5.

Sergio Sandoval also gave me a dog Bonnie and I have had her for a year.  The only stipulation is that If I was to get her pregnant, he wanted a Male pup.  He has threaten me with calling the police and now a law suit to get not the puppy but Bonnie back.  I have paid for all her medical care and even a dental cleaning which he will not ever do.

He is holding my bounce check and my final check as random to give him back the dog which I know is against the law.  He still refuses to give me my check which is 654.00.  I know they have an A+ rating with the BBB and sells that to clients.  BBB does not get into labor disputes, but I filed anyway.  They should really hold stricter standards to giving ratings to businesses because paying employee's on time without the fear of their checks bouncing.

I also paid in full for my daughter for them to handle her case including the IRS and still they have done nothing for a year.  My daughter got a letter from the IRS with a levy to her bank account so she called them and made payment arrangements.  I paid them 500.00 to handle mine and the same results. SHAME ON THEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Tax-Relief-Center-Sergio-Sandoval/Santa-Ana-California-92701/United-Tax-Relief-Center-Sergio-Sandoval-bluefrenchiesyahoocom-Bounced-Checks-Santa-Ana-975427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tax Relief Center Sergio Sandoval