Complaint Review: United Tel, LLC - FindYourDiet.com

• Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By:De Kalb Missouri
United Tel, LLC - FindYourDiet.com
FindYourDiet.com Internet U.S.A.

United Tel, LLC - FindYourDiet.com Unauthrized charge on my AT&T phone bill Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

When I received my Jan 2009 AT&T phone statement there was an added amount of 14.95 listed for United Tel, LLC. With this there was a phone number. (866-877-1160). I called this # and found out the charge was for FindYourDiet.com. I told the person that I had never heard of this company. She indicated that I had authorized it. I told her that I did not think that I had, but that I would pay for that months charge. She stated that she would cancel this account if I wanted her to. I said please do. Then when I received my Feb. 2009 statement it was still on it.

I have tried to contact them with the above number and I get the canned message that my call will be answered in the order that it was received and then I wait. After awhile it tells me that the office is closed and I need to call during office hours which it is during office hours that I am calling. I know 14.95 is not that much, but I am not willing to pay for something that I have nothing to do with.

Chris
De Kalb, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Tel-LLC-FindYourDietcom/internet/United-Tel-LLC-FindYourDietcom-Unauthrized-charge-on-my-ATT-phone-bill-Internet-425036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tel, LLC - FindYourDiet.com

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport at billinghelpnow dot com sothat we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,