Complaint Review: United Tel, LLC - Findyourdiet.com

• Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Hubbard Ohio
United Tel, LLC - Findyourdiet.com
www.findyourdiet.com Nationwide U.S.A.

United Tel, LLC - Findyourdiet.com charged me 14.95 for service I did not order and billed thru AT&T Internet

I was charged on my phone bill 14.95 by this company for a service I didn't even know existed. The company said someone signed up for it on the internet. It is a scam because no one signed up for this service. I wonder where they were able to access the info to charge my phone bill and why AT&T lets anyone use their service to bill customers for something outside of phone service. I thought credit cards were unsafe but now you have to watch your utility bills. what's next, your gas bill? AT&T said there is nothing they can do. Perhaps we should all cancel our AT&T service if they are agreeing to continue this scam against their customers.

Elizabeth
Hubbard, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Tel-LLC-Findyourdietcom/nationwide/United-Tel-LLC-Findyourdietcom-charged-me-1495-for-service-I-did-not-order-and-billed-429402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tel, LLC - Findyourdiet.com