Complaint Review: United Tel, LLC - Unitedtel 24/7mp3s.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 01, 2011

• Reported By:Garland Texas
United Tel, LLC - Unitedtel 24/7mp3s.com
Rochester, New York, 14623 Garland, Texas U.S.A.

United Tel, LLC - Unitedtel 24/7mp3s.com They charged my phone bill of $14.95 for something I did not order. Garland, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

*Consumer Suggestion: Eliminate the monthly subscription/charges

They charged my AT&T phone bill for $14.95 plus taxes. I did not order this service. I called and they will take it off my bill but may take two billing cycles. I was never notified that I was being charged for this service because I would have disputed it immediately. I am unemployed at the moment and would not have wanted more charges on my bill. They need to be stopped charging peoples phone bills without asking permission.

Glenda
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Tel-LLC-Unitedtel-247mp3scom/Garland-Texas-75044/United-Tel-LLC-Unitedtel-247mp3scom-They-charged-my-phone-bill-of-1495-for-somethin-443604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tel, LLC - Unitedtel 24/7mp3s.com

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at 24/7mp3s take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-866-709-6557 or byemailat customersupport at billinghelpnow dot com sothat we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,

Customer Support

24/7mp3s

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Eliminate the monthly subscription/charges

AUTHOR: Sunny - (U.S.A.)

I also was charged for this unauthorized service and just caught it today. I called ATT and asked them for the number of the 3rd party which they gave me...I called 1-888-288-3724 which is ESBI and they transferred me to United Tel LLC. Customer Service. The rep was very nice...issued a credit for the 2 months I had been charged and gave me a confirmation number so once you can figure out just who to call, they will take care of it. I also asked ATT to put a block on any 3rd party phone charges so no one can zap me again. Hope this helps anyone else that has been burned by this poor business practice.