Complaint Review: United Tel, LLC

• Updated: Sun, February 22, 2009

• Reported By:West Allis Wisconsin
United Tel, LLC
www.unitedtel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

United Tel, LLC And AT&T Unauthorized charge of $14.95 on AT&T bill for "findyourdiet.com" Internet Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: I can explain this charges ATT employee

I noticed that my monthly phone bill was considerably higher than usual and spotted a charge I did not authorize from "HBS Billing Services". I called the number listed on my bill and was told I must have signed up for this service on the internet. I did not. I requested a reversal of this charge and was told it would be sent through. The wording on my phone bill is as follows:

For billing questions call 1-866-877-1160
# New services provided and billed.

Total HBS Billing Services 14.95

I sent AT&T an email disputing the charge as well. Since I'm on automatic billing, this could be real hassle getting resolved.

AT&T Fan -- NOT
West Allis, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Tel-LLC/nationwide/United-Tel-LLC-And-ATT-Unauthorized-charge-of-1495-on-ATT-bill-for-findyourdietcom-414705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tel, LLC

I can explain this charges ATT employee

AUTHOR: Spiral216 - (U.S.A.)

appleton Wi

This is what is happening..Imagine this charge is on your Credit Card bill...You cant call the Credit Card company about the charge. You have to call the company that is charging you the charge that shouldnt be there. "Right"

ATT like many other local service providers ....HAVE to bill for many other companies whether the charge is legitimate or not. ATT gets these charges masked they look like @@@ 8.95 to us as a representative. The reason is they dont belong to use as charges and we cant see the charge whether it was a good or bad charge. So you as a customer needs to look at the bill we send and to dispute the charge that does not belong to you.

Read your bill and dispute charges that dont belong to you.

Call the ESBI OAN and etc and tell them these dont belong to them...