Complaint Review: United Tel,LLC

• Submitted: Tue, March 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 01, 2011

• Reported By:Springfield Illinois
United Tel,LLC
274 N Goodman St, Suite A302 Rochester, New York U.S.A.

United Tel,LLC Billed my AT&T bill for $14.95 for services I did not order Rochester New York

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

I received by phone bill yesterday and noticed a charge of $14.95. On the first page there was HBS Billing Services # 1-800-879-4653. I called that number and indicated that I did not order anything and ask that it be charged to my phone bill. I was advised there would be no further charges and was given a reference number of 0007K5R2.

I then noticed information on page three of the bill indicated "for billing questions call 1-866-877-1160 with a date of 1-29 and UNITED TEL,LLC-FINDYOURDIET.COM MTHLY (#New services provided and billed.) and the charge for $14.95. I then phoned the 866 number and was given the "run around" by an individual who finally told me my phone number was not in "their system" and her supervisor would call be within 24 hours. The 24 hours have gone by with no return phone call.

When I called AT&T, they transferred me to 1-866-877-1160. I could not speak with anyone at AT&T regarding the matter.

Anonymous
Springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-TelLLC/Rochester-New-York-14607/United-TelLLC-Billed-my-ATT-bill-for-1495-for-services-I-did-not-order-Rochester-New-Y-432725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tel,LLC

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or byemailat customersupport at billinghelpnow dot com sothat we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,